lunes, marzo 31

Check this out:

According to my teaching assistantship guidlines (read Article 9, found here...you'll have to scroll down), I will not only receive tuition remission, forgiving of fees, medical coverage, and the possibility to apply for a dental plan but also will be able to check out books from the library for "not less than 180 days" and have access to all "faculty/staff lots south of Red Cedar River." I am stoked about all of these...even the last one (priveleged parking for my shiny new bike, don't you think?).

Other news...as of tomorrow I will be conducting another 30-Day Project (remember my "Project" from 2005?). This time I will attempt to live without electricity. Of course, I have thought long about this and there will be the following exceptions:

1. Cooking. I will be allowed to use the electric stove (unless, of course, I can get camp fires approved...I am working on this).
2. Grad school emails. Until all of the forms get signed and everything is official, I will be allowed to respond to these emails as they are pertinent and time sensitive.

I think that is about it. Funny what I come up with when I can't sleep...haha.

Welp...I guess this is Adios for a while. When I return, I'll upload the rest of the photos from Dad's visit and from my brief stay in Costa Rica (where I renewed my visa).

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal